This article showcases our top picks for the best New Zealand based Property Management companies. These startups and companies are taking a variety of approaches to innovating the Property Management industry, but are all exceptional companies well worth a follow.
We tried to pick companies across the size spectrum from cutting edge startups to established brands.
We selected these startups and companies for exceptional performance in one of these categories:
- Innovative ideas
- Innovative route to market
- Innovative product
- Exceptional growth
- Exceptional growth strategy
- Societal impact
Top New Zealand Property Management Startups
The Stay Hub
The Stay Hub – Specialists in short-term rental management. From city apartments to expansive villas, The Stay Hub maximise your rental income while ensuring your property is well cared for and guests happy.
When you partner with The Stay Hub, you can expect:
- Maximum exposure: We list your property on Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, Bookabach and over 140 other global sites – reaching over 200 million travellers every month.
- Price optimisation: Using data-driven, real-time pricing strategies alongside our revenue analysts armed with local knowledge, we constantly adjust your pricing to achieve optimal returns.
- Guest screening: Our thorough processes ensure quality guests who respect your property.
- Property maintenance: Our regular inspections and pro-active maintenance plans ensure prompt repairs, ensuring happy guests and protected properties.
- Quality assured: As a luxury specialist, we are a property management partner of Marriott International – Homes and Villas.